Our team is currently looking for a top notch Inside Sales Representative.
Are you the type of person who likes working in a fast paced, dynamic workplace where innovation and creativity are valued? If you’re interested in being a part of our culture, check out the details below:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Placers Inside Sales CRM will be responsible to secure and grow accounts in the Delaware market. Our team members are an outward reflection of our unique customer-centric culture, called Outside-In®. Through professional, consultative, and proactive sales activities the successful candidate will establish relationships with decision makers within targeted companies and schedule appointments for our Customer Relationship Managers.
The Placers Inside Sales CRM is responsible for the outbound activity from Placers to buyers of staffing services in Delaware. This includes overall responsibility for:
- Commit to the metrics for daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Remain focused on performance and how to achieve end goals.
- Proactively communicate with leaders and other team members about daily activities and upcoming customer meetings.
- Build strong client relationships through cold calling and set appointments for Customer Relationship Managers
- Conduct follow up calls with existing customers to ensure quality customer service and expand business
- Conduct calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts
- Provide exception “above and beyond” service for our customers
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” at the end and do that little something extra to provide the “wow factor”
- Collect and share Placers success stories
- Associates Degree or equivalency in work experience (2+ years) required
- Previous business development experience in outbound sales or collections. Preferred industries include professional services or financial services. Experience setting appointments and cold calling is required.
- Ability to document all sales related activities in a CRM
- Ability to communicate effectively, directly and tactfully with others
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks
- Ability to produce results within an autonomous environment, within company guidelines and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all clients (customers, employees, and vendors)
- Ability to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with exhibited sense of urgency in all sales related activity
Outside-In® Companies/Placers is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Click here to apply.