There is one truth for all entrepreneurs – success depends on who you have in your corner.
There are the well-known characters: your co-pilots in business, dedicated team, and cheerleaders at home who make up your personal army.
Then, there are the characters who get less fanfare but whose role isn’t any less critical: the vendors that you partner with.
In this week’s Outside Insights podcast, I had the absolute pleasure of talking with Ami Kassar, founder and CEO of MultiFunding and trusted advisor to growth-focused business leaders. Recently, Ami released his new book, Amisights for entrepreneurs navigating the challenges of scaling up. I encourage you to check it out!
Essentially, Ami is a “growth guru” for small businesses and someone that I have learned a lot from over the years.
In the podcast, we discuss:
– How MultiFunding helped their clients withstand the frontlines of the pandemic.
– How they’re looking at current events to help their clients prepare for the unknowns of the future.
– The importance of investment expenditures
– Final thoughts from one entrepreneur to another:
– You don’t have to deal with jerks – it’s as simple as that.
– There is nothing more important than a good night’s sleep. (This is for all my listeners who so often glorify burning the midnight oil at the expense of their health.)
– And a new take for Outside Insights: If you are comfortable with your current situation, there is no need to take unnecessary risks.
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur, growing your seed of an idea, or new to entrepreneurship completely, this week’s episode provides nuggets that everyone can learn from. I encourage you to browse past episodes here to find a topic that speaks to you the most and to use my guest’s lessons to close your personal gap.
What guests would you like to see in future Outside Insights episodes? What topics do you want me to write about? Reply and let me know!
Until next time, friends.
Want to receive Outside Insights in your inbox?
At Placers we are making the following Acts of Kindness Promises:
We will be your career coach free of charge to assist you with any and all part of your job search.
We currently have temporary work for folks that need short-term funds.
We will act as a consultant to businesses that need a 90-day plan – free of charge.
We promise to go above and beyond in our individual communities.
If you need help in any way, simply fill out this quick form and we’ll connect you with a helping hand. No strings attached.