There are many reasons to include tech contractors in your total workforce strategy:
- Have you recently implemented a new software platform or infrastructure system and need specialized contractors to assist?
- Are you about to launch a new project and need a project manager or a few technical consultants?
- Have you recently shifted some of your IT staff towards a long-term project or major implementation and need contingent IT workers to assist with “normal” business?
- Is your IT team swamped due to a surge in business?
If IT contractors are a part of your workforce strategy, you may experience challenges with your hiring process:
- Have you been unable to identify contractors with the niche technical expertise that you require
- Do you have limited recruiting resources?
- Are your hiring processes too slow? Do you want to decrease time to hire?
- Do you need an IT staffing partner? Someone who can hear your story and share best practices for accomplishing your staffing goals?
- Are you working with other agencies who simply don’t get it? Perhaps they send you applicants that don’t meet your criteria or don’t seem to have the network of IT contractors that you need?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you. Placers IT Staffing has a tremendous network of niche technical consultants. We know where to find the right talent, and we can do it quickly and efficiently. Our experience and knowledge in this space allows us to consult with you, instead of simply completing transactions.
When you partner with us, we will assess your current IT hiring process to identify the roadblocks that are keeping you from achieving your goals, and provide strategies for improving your process. Whether you need a contingent contractor for a month or five IT Consultants for a two-year project, we offer flexible, responsive support to meet your specific needs.