There are many reasons to include contingent workers in your total workforce strategy:
- Is there a specialized skill gap on your team?
- Do you have an immediate need for additional resources?
- Does your company have project work and you need extra hands?
- Would you like to have a trial period before hiring a new employee?
If temporary workers are a part of your workforce strategy, you may experience challenges with your hiring process:
- Are your open requisitions not getting enough exposure? Do you want to expand your talent pool with more choices?
- Do you have limited recruiting resources?
- Are your hiring processes too slow? Do you want to decrease time to hire?
- Do you have limited headcount and budget?
- Is your turnover too high? Do you need better productivity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you with your contract and contract-to-hire staffing. Placers team members are contingent workforce consultants and we’re here to help you fill the gaps on your team and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your hiring processes.
When you partner with Placers, our team works closely with your hiring managers to determine the specific requirements of your opening to select the best match from our network of qualified candidates. Whether you need temporary employee(s) for 1 day or a full staff for several months, we offer flexible, responsive temporary staffing support to meet your specific needs.