Businesses have been looking more and more to contingent workers to fulfill critical staffing needs. With the rise of contingent labor, managing your temporary workforce becomes much more complex. Whether you are looking to expand your contract workforce, improve your hiring process or optimize the productivity of your contingent workers, Placers is here to advise you in developing a solution to meet your needs.
If you have more than a handful of temps in the building, it’s time to get a strategic plan together for managing your contractors.
What does this mean? We can help with any or all of the following:
- Forecasting workload demands and workforce planning
- Consulting on your hiring process to improve the effectiveness of your recruitment efforts
- Strategies and services for optimizing staff and skill levels, employee productivity, and training of your contingent workforce
- On-site services to provide retention and employee relations
- Group time cards, online time and attendance
- Custom Billing
- Financial and operational reporting/Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Analysis of procurement software, third party web-based tools to manage the purchasing process
Placers roots are in managed recruitment services, also called project staffing or today, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). This expertise and our culture enable us to create innovative solutions for your workforce challenges. Our workforce solutions often blend our RPO services, our CBI Way training capabilities, and/or other management tools that organize and improve the outcomes of your talent acquisition program.
At the end of the day, we strive to take your unique workforce challenges and build a solution to meet or exceed your goals.