Would you apply for the world’s toughest job?
“That’s inhumane!” “Is that legal?” “Uh… I think that’s a little intense.” “No. That’s crazy.” “That’s almost cruel.. that’s a very, very sick and twisted joke.”
These were some of the live reactions caught by candidates who inquired and interviewed for the world’s toughest job. The job posting for a Director of Operations role only received interest from 24 applicants. Here are some role requirements as listed in the job description:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
Scratching your head? Wondering who would EVER want to take on a job like that? What if I told you there are millions out there that do this job? Take a look at this video to find out more about the role and what insane company would post such a job!